GLA:D® Switzerland course and certification
The GLA:D® Switzerland certification course is a comprehensive training programme which enables trained physiotherapists to implement best-practice recommendations for managing knee and/or hip osteoarthritis with their patients. This means that all patients with knee and/or hip osteoarthritis will receive evidence-based treatment.
The course programme includes:
- Latest research on the degenerative process related to osteoarthritis (OA)
- Latest findings and evidence on OA coping strategies
- How neuromuscular exercises can be used in the context of OA changes
- How patients can be supported in implementing neuromuscular stability in everyday life
- How to enter programme participants in the GLA:D® Switzerland registry
- How the programme can be implemented in a clinic, hospital, fitness centre or other suitable environment, including how to provide group sessions
- Written examination
Would you like to offer the GLA:D® programme in your medical practice/clinic?
In that case become a certified GLA:D® Schweiz physiotherapist!
Duration: 2 days
Costs: CHF 550, incl. teaching material and subsequent access to customer documents
Course location: Winterthur, Sierre, Lugano