GLA:D® Switzerland Back course and certification
The GLA:D® Switzerland Back Education Course with Certification is a comprehensive training programme that enables trained physiotherapists to implement best practice recommendations in the treatment of people with chronic or recurrent low back pain. This means that all patients with chronic or recurrent low back pain receive evidence-based treatment.
The course programme includes:
- Latest research on back pain
- The latest findings and evidence on evidence-based treatment for back pain
- Patient education and exercises based on the best evidence
- How patients can be supported to manage their back pain and function well in everyday life despite back problems
- Procedure for registering programme participants in the GLA:D® Switzerland Registry
- How the programme can be implemented in a clinic, hospital, fitness centre or other suitable setting, including the provision of group sessions
- Written proof of performance
Would you like to offer the GLA:D® programme in your medical practice/clinic?
In that case become a certified GLA:D® Back physiotherapist!
Duration: 2 days
Costs: CHF 550.- incl. teaching material and electronic access to course and patient documentation
Course location: Winterthur, Suisse Romande, Lugano